Saturday, April 21, 2012

Life- Summer Bugs

It's shorts at night kind of weather here in California (but break was the week it rained. boo.) and as promised, this morning, I tore off my polish. The squirrels could not be tolerated. By then it was 8:30, and I was planned to visit my boyfriend at 9 so I went with my nails blank.

And that turned out to be my saving grace. After time with the boyfriend, I went over to my friend's house because it was her dad's fiftieth birthday (he got lots of alcoholic presents) and she had one of those four sided nail buffers with a file.

All afternoon I subconsciously buffed my ever ridgey nails down and filed them down to somewhat square. They're different lengths right now though, so I'll file them down to nubs and try and get a strengthening base coat because now my nails have now ridges to use ridge filler in.

So I'll do my nails tomorrow. No idea what color yet. It'll be a surprise.

As for the bugs, we've been opening the windows because of the hot weather and horseflies have been flying in the house and attacking my face in my sleep.

Pictures below of two I've killed, see you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment