Friday, April 13, 2012

MAC Nail Lacquers Collection

OH BOY OH BOY OH BOY.
You guys should already know from the few posts I've already written that I have a thing for MAC polishes.
So when I read on Specktra that they're adding more to the permanent collection, I just about wet my pants.

I'm not entirely sure of the accuracy of these. I'm positive Soiree has been out before. MAC Gods, if you are listening, please let me review these for you. Just kidding. I can't buy all those. I'll probably ask for some for my birthday (July 22) and all that good stuff.
The ones I definitely want are Fiestaware, Impassioned, Formidable, Mean & Green, and Soiree. Ones I'd like to have but I'm hesitant for various reasons are Screaming Bright, Girl Trouble, Midnight Tryst, Deep Sea, and Saint Germain.
There are also going to be nail lacquers in the Beth Ditto Collection (gonna hunt down some of those) and in the Casual Color Collection (Fiestaware is one... I think Delicate is another).

Skin - Light peach beige (Cream)
Anti-Fashion - Mid-toned purple with pearlized pigments (Frost)
Midnight tryst - Dark cool grey steel with pearlized pigments (Frost)
Coffee Break - Mid-tone cool taupe (Cream)
Fiestaware - Mid-tone orange coral (Cream) (repromote)
Flaming Rose - True red (Cream)
Delicate - Pale sheer ballet pink (Cream)
Faint of Heart - Palest milky nude (Cream)
Discotheque - Super glitter silver (Pearl)
Screaming Bright - Super glitter gold (Pearl)
Girl Trouble - super glitter pink (Pearl)
Snob - Light neutral pink (Cream) (repromote)
Saint Germain - Light cool pink (Cream) (repromote)
Girl About Town - Bright blue fuschia (Cream) (repromote)
Impassioned - Bright warm pink (Cream) (repromote)
Morange - Bright orange (Cream) (repromote)
Spirit of Truth - Navy blue (Cream)
Formidable - Teal grean with pink multi changing pearl (Pearl) (repromote)
Mean & Green - Purple with teal multi changing pearl (Pearl) (repromote)
Soiree - Sparkly light bronze gold (Frost)
Quiet Time - Beige Nude (Cream) (repromote)
Deep Sea - Deep teal (Cream) (repromote)
Steamy - Bright mid-tone blue pink (Cream) (repromote)
Dark Angel - Dark grape (Cream) (repromote)
Nightfall - Blackened frosty gunmetal (Frost) (repromote)
Nocturnelle - Rich true black (Cream) (repromote)
Vintage Vamp - Rich deep wine (Cream) (repromote)
Shirelle - Classic bright red (Cream) (repromote)
Rougemarie - Dark blue red (Cream) (repromote)
Overlacquer - Clear Topcoat (repromote)

No comments:

Post a Comment