Thursday, April 12, 2012

Nail Polish Obsession Tag!

Thought you'd all like to hear a little of my taste... Any polish addict should have done one of these! If you haven't, do it! As for the tag, leave your responses (or a link to where yours is posted) below! That is, if anybody actually reads this!



1. What's your favorite nail polish company?: I'm probably the only girl to say this, but MAC. I love MAC's nail polishes, and they're really worth it to me. Not to mention the cute bottles and great color selection... But the pricepoint isn't my favorite.

2. Glitter or no glitter?: No glitter. Glitter's just a b*tch to remove and a single color, if well chosen, makes me happy too. :) 


3. OPI, China Glaze, or Essie?: Essie, for me. At least right now. I have OPI and I'm really not a fan, although I'll stand by their Ridge Filler (I wanna try the Deborah Lippmann one when I feel rich) but it's gotta be Essie for me. I've never tried China Glaze yet, but plan to soon. My friend (shout out to Teresa, the lone reader of my blog) has been nagging me for months. 


4. When do you change your nail polish?: Usually twice a week, but as I'm starting to review and going into the home stretch of my freshman year I'm going to prolong the changing of my nails for reviews and things.


5. What's your favorite color on your nails?: Hot pinks and teals. Definitely. I want to pick up some more purple, though. My boyfriend wants me to, at least.


6. Darks or Brights?: Most girls would say it depends on the season, and to me it does too. I prefer darks though. I feel more sophisticated, and in high school, where the majority of girls wear brights, it's fun to rock a navy blue.


7. What are you wearing on your nails right this moment?: On my left hand, I have MAC's Screening Room (go get it, I'm waiting to review it until I have better natural lighting) and on my right MAC's Pinkly Fresh. My boyfriend likes the combo, and again, MAC nail lacquers are my babies.


8. Matte Nails- In or Out?: Haven't tried them on myself, but I can't wait to. I guess they're in for me. I do like the look of them. Very high fashion.

9. French Manicure?: Never had one, and I much prefer a solid, fun, color. 

10. Favorite Winter Color?: Hm. Essie's Bobbing for Baubles, I suppose. Also, MAC's Blueblood.

No comments:

Post a Comment