Friday, April 20, 2012

New Nails- April 20, 2012

I'm redoing this in the morning. I am definitely redoing this in the morning.

I've kinda been having a hard few days. I found out my uncle passed away one morning right before I had to go to school yesterday and I just imploded with all my emotion. I walked into first period in utter tears and people were giving me really funny looks. It was not a good feeling. But I've accepted it more; it's never an easy thing.

My cat that I've had all my life is going to be put down on Monday. The day before yesterday was a wreck too. My ex got up in my boyfriend's face talking smack about me and it's just not a good week for me. Thanks for excusing my absence.

So I redid my nails for the Temptalia Disney Villains Challenge and I painted Scar and the three hyenas.

Well, correction. I WANTED to paint Scar and the three hyenas. I paints a blob and three squirrels.

My other hand is even worse. It's not even worth telling you the colors. I took this picture with flash in the dark. You can see the indent on my index finger and when my friend was cleaning up around the nail she rubbed off some of the polish on my pinky.

I am redoing this tomorrow. I hate it.

So not proud.

1 comment: