Sunday, April 15, 2012

Review- MAC Screening Room

Gosh, this is long overdue. The pictures are in bad lighting too. I apologize. It's almost ten on the last night of my spring break and I'm really bummed that I have to go to school tomorrow.

This is a killer teal color. Get it if you're attracted to the color, and if you have no desire to own the color, don't buy it. Simple as that. If you do wanna buy it, run, don't walk. It's limited edition and you know how that gets.

It streaked on one of my nails on the first coat, but easily evened out. I did get away with one coat. A lot of people said this applied unevenly but I had no issues. This goes for a lot of MAC polishes; they fit my liking and not others.

The way I apply nail polish, I apply a fair glob and spread it out in normal stripes. I don't do the side, side, middle thing. I like my polish applied y way and I've found it works. Do what works for you. With this polish, it doesn't glop onto the sides. It's neither watery nor thick. Wondrous, really.

This did not budge on my hands. No chips, no real tip wear. I used Out the Door top coat and OPI Ridge Filler base coat.

I think that's all I have to say, see you next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment